Welcome to Rätt Kunskap (Proper Knowledge)!
We offer you time efficient courses with proper knowledge, to make you do your work properly when building houses and installing plumbing solutions.
Our courses in Säker Vatteninstallation are normally held in Swedish, but if you need we can also perform a course in English, so you get the information you require to follow the Swedish industry regulations to do better installations.
NOTE! It is not permitted to bring an interpreter to the course. The teacher has the right to evict interpreters from the course.
Please read the requirements from Säker Vatten AB below.
Please contact us for more information and for a quotation.
– We provide you with proper knowledge!
Requirements from Säker Vatten AB:
Note that the participants in the course do not receive any diploma or other type of certificate that they have completed the course. The training is only available to employees that work on authorized companies or companies that are intended to be authorized.
For a company to become an “Authorised Heating, Ventilation and Sanitary company” and use the Säker Vatteninstallation special logo in its presentations and marketing, it must fulfill the qualifications below:
The application to become an authorized plumbing company is made with these application documents.
In order for the company to become a member and an authorized plumbing company, it must have:
- Commitment as authorized plumbing company (three-sided form from Säker Vatten AB)
- A registered account at NEXUS to order ID06 credentials. (To register an account at NEXUS call +46 (0) 10-33 33 280 or visit www.pasonline.se.)
- Liability insurance (copy of current insurance policy showing a liability of at least SEK 10 million)
- Certificate of registration (copy from Bolagsverket, not more than one year old)
- List of employees (form from Säker Vatten AB)
- Plumbing Planner / Worker with plumbing certificate (as well as valid training in Säker Vatteninstallation)
- Employee with training in current building regulations and standards for plumbing installations, BBR / PBL (in Swedish).
The application must be sent to Säker Vatten AB, Box 17154, 104 62 Stockholm, or mailed in with attachments to email@example.com.
It is not permitted to bring an interpreter to the course. Each participant has to pass the written test on his/her own. The teacher has the right to evict interpreters from the course.